Wednesday

Earring Organizer


Vintage looking ribbon and push pins from an art store

Don't push the pin flat to the wall. Leave space so you can hang necklaces too!







Choose a ribbon that is lacy so that you can hang your collection easily


Painted shabby chic blue, I picked this dresser up from a garage sale for less than $20. With a little black paint, wood filler and new knobs it's now vintage chic, not shabby chic


Silver tray displays my sunglasses and perfume
Sunglasses: I picked up on my last trip to Milan at Mango



My mom gave me this beautiful glass dish
which I use to hold my pearls and Grandmother's gold bangles

Framed Painting of Paris I picked up from an antique shop
Postcard from my last trip to Paris
I'll admit, I'm obsessed



An Antropologie hook hangs my necklaces

No comments:

Post a Comment